Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
Central Care Cancer Center is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable employee to work full-time in our Salina, KS Administration Office.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. This person will perform a multitude of administrative functions such as accounts payable and work directly with the Chief Financial Officer as well as assisting with finance and other general office duties.
- Accounts Payable duties
- Entering Accounts Payables
- Scanning & attaching payables into finance software
- Manage company credit cards
- Manage & communicate with GPO’s
- Assist finance department
- General Office Duties
- Will work closely with CFO and Administrative Team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years accounting experience preferred
- 3-5 years applicable office experience
- Experience working with Quick-books a plus
- Ability to learn accounting software as needed
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word are required)
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center