Central Care, P.A. is hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in their Salina administrative office. The Administrative Assistant assists various departments and helps with event planning throughout the year. The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday schedule
- Paid time off and paid holiday
- Employer paid life and accident insurance
- 401k (100% annual match of 4% pay)
- Gain experience in different healthcare administration departments including; Finance, Human Resources, Billing, and Marketing
- Handles mail run twice daily
- Greets all customers, clients and/or patients that visit the administrative office
- Answers main phone line professionally
- Coordinates and assists with office events including staff birthdays, baby showers, and appreciation
- Assist all administrative departments as required
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel functions
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred- New Graduates Welcome
- Office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver's license
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center