- Maintains schedules
- Manages multifaceted projects
- Gathers and analyzes clinic data
- Communicates directly with internal and external contacts as requested
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting materials
- Acts proactively to be sure management team is prepared for all meetings and engagements
- Provides follow up information and reminders
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Demonstrates the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems
- Respectfully takes direction from management team
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s degree in business, management, finance or other related field
- 3 – 5 years’ office experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working one on one with upper level member of management such as, CEO, CFO, President, Director etc.
- Contract management experience preferred
- Self-starter who takes initiative and stays busy
- Efficient multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
More about Dodge City, Kansas
Dodge City, Kansas (pop. 28,117) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Ford County (pop. 34,599).
Famous for its reputation in the “Wild West”, and being the home to lawmen Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday, Dodge City has become a tourism destination. From the Boot Hill Casino and Resort to Raceway, major concert venue, museums and more, there is always a reason to “Get the Heck Into Dodge”. In addition to the array of activities, Dodge City and Ford County have a thriving economy, having been ranked in the top 10 “Least Economically Stressed Counties” in the U.S. by the Associated Press and Huffington Post.
Ford County ranks as the 4th most diverse county in Kansas.