- Handles mail run twice daily
- Greets all customers, clients and/or patients that visit the administrative office
- Answers main line in a professional manner
- Transfers calls effectively and announces caller
- Runs errands as requested by multiple departments
- Coordinates staff lunches including pickup and delivery
- Assists finance department by compiling company credit card receipts
- Assists all administrative departments as requested
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business, management, finance or other related field
- 1+ years of position related experience required
- Self-starter who takes initiative and stays busy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center