Central Care Cancer Center is hiring a full-time CNA to assist in their growing Garden City, KS clinic location.
The CNA will work closely with the nursing staff and physicians. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Assist patients with health history
- Assist with patient care
- Review patient charts
- Answer patient phone calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Assist physicians and nursing staff as needed
- Perform other medical office duties as needed
- Assist both the medical oncology and radiation oncology departments as requested or determined by management
- Cross cover other positions as requested by management
CNA / CMA
- 2-5 years' medical office experience
- CNA / CMA experience required
- Computer experience required
- Oncology experience a plus
- CNA / CMA certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual a plus
More about Garden City, Kansas
Garden City, Kansas (pop. 27,004) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Finney County (pop. 37,097), and is the economic hub for the region, serving a population of approximately 200,000.
From the World’s Largest Hand Dug Pool and Splash Park that covers a full city block, to world class hunting, or Kansas’s #1 public golf course, Garden City boasts fun for everyone, regardless of age and interest. Also, located a short 3 ½ hour drive from the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Garden City offers easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities and sights, such as hiking, white water rafting, fishing, skiing, and many more adventures! Garden City also offers several convenient jet service flights to Dallas each day.
With nearly 40 languages spoken locally, Finney County was rated the most diverse community in Kansas outside of the Kansas City metro. (Niche.com)
Our new 30,000 sq/ft facility provides cutting edge technology and numerous support services, all in a quiet and comfortable setting. Heartland Cancer Center in Garden City features the only in-house PET/CT simulator in Western Kansas, as well as the latest linear accelerator from Varian, the TrueBeam STx. We also offer access to clinical trials, oncology navigators, and optional private infusion suites. The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital, also located under our roof, is the only nationally accredited Breast Center between Kansas City and Denver.