Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an experienced full-time Corporate Paralegal to work closely with our administrative team in Salina, KS. This position will assist Central Care, PA in many facets, such as preparing contracts, reviewing documents and providing legal assistance.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. This position requires a high level of integrity, as this position will be exposed to confidential and sensitive information.
- Prepares and reviews employment contracts
- Reviews business associate agreements and compliance
- Leads Visa application process
- Communicates with Central Care, PA's legal counsel
- Proactively identifies potential legal risks and liabilities
- Assists with completing necessary legal work within the bounds of legal and ethical rules
- Drafts contracts and other forms or documents as requested
- Performs legal research
- Assists with ethics and compliance related items
- Certificate in paralegal studies
- 2+ years law office and/or in-house counsel experience
- Contract management experience
- Demonstrates experience with all means of corporate documents
- Efficient multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Expert written and communication skills
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center