Director of Marketing
Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an individual to oversee all marketing and public relations activities for its multiple locations. This position will be based out of our Salina, KS location.
The Director of Marketing will work closely with the marketing and PR team as well as be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet company objectives. Candidates must have excellent communication, problem solving, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Candidates should demonstrate good judgement as well as attention to detail while working well with a team.
- Oversees all marketing, advertising and public relations activities
- Leads overall marketing strategy to align with CEO's vision
- Organizes and attends PR visits as needed to support PR Manager
- Oversees Physician Relations and PR visits of PR Manager
- Leads coordination of TV, Radio, PPC and Social Media advertising
- Supports all clinics with various sponsorship requests and events such as Relay for Life, Shine a Light, Trade Shows and Health Fairs
- Coordination and planning of all clinic open house events
- Provides sponsorship support
- Builds strong relations with referring physicians and the community
- Leads media buys and marketing strategy navigation
- Maintains company website and provides metrics
- Works closely with CEO to ensure Central Care vision is portrayed throughout
- Manages department of 3 to 4 direct reports
- Works with Director of HR on physician recruiting efforts
- Member of the management team and team of directors
- Enhances and improves company brand
- Willingness to travel - this position will require weekly travel
- 4 – 10 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of digital marketing and analytics
- Digital design experience preferred
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Design Suite (CS5) or similar, including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks; Microsoft Publisher; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Will work closely with Marketing and Administrative Team
Other QualificationsBachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center