Executive Assistant, Salina
- Maintains schedules and provides complex travel arrangements
- Manages multifaceted projects
- Gathers and analyzes clinic data
- Communicates directly with internal and external contacts as requested
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting materials
- Acts proactively to be sure management team is prepared for all meetings and engagements
- Provides follow up information and reminders
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Demonstrates the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems
- Respectfully takes direction from management team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, finance or other related field
- 3 – 5 years’ office experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working one on one with upper level member of management such as, CEO, CFO, President, Director etc.
- Contract management experience preferred
- Self-starter who takes initiative and stays busy
- Efficient multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center