Central Care Cancer Center is looking to hire a Finance Specialist to work full time in our Salina, KS Administration Office.
The Finance Specialistwill work alongside the Accounts Payable Manager and the Chief Financial Officer in multiple areas of the Finance Department. The right candidate will be reliable, have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Entering Accounts Payables
- Scanning and attaching payables into finance software
- Manage company credit cards
- Manage & communicate with Group Purchasing Organizations
- Facilitates payment of vendors
- Assists finance department
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance or accounting preferred
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance or accounting preferred
- 3-5 years applicable office experience a plus
- Experience working with Quick-books a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs (Excel and Word are a must)
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn accounting software as needed
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in a fast-paced environment
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center