Human Resources Coordinator
Help Central Care continue to build and grow by being a part of the HR Team!
Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an experienced, full-time Human Resources Coordinator to play an active role within the HR team in their Salina, KS Administration Office.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. This person must be able to work well independently as well as within a team.
- Assist with recruiting efforts
- Work with area schools, universities and programs to further recruiting efforts
- Administer FMLA
- Handle work comp claims
- Scan and file personnel documents
- Back up for HR Generalist
- Process background checks
- Manage labor law posters across all clinic locations
- Assist with new hire and termination tasks
- Coordinate employee engagement company wide
- Assist with new hire on-boarding process
- Update and maintain employee files
- Track and file employee CME and sponsorship requests
- Organize student rotations between clinics and universities
- Update job descriptions
- Coordinate set up and shipping of items for recruiting events
- Track all employee certifications and requirements
- Audit benefit invoices
- Work closely with finance, IT and maintenance to handle companywide inventory for all locations
- Administer HR monthly newsletter
- Assist employees with questions and various needs
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, interviews and other items for Director of HR
- Work side by side with the Director of HR and HR Generalist to complete ongoing projects and other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree Required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field required
- Minimum 1 year of hands on HR experience
- Benefit administration experience preferred
- HR experience within a healthcare institution helpful, but not required
- Experience with HRIS and candidate tracking systems required
- Multi-tasking and time management skills necessary
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Comfortable with various design systems (i.e. Canva)
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center