Human Resources Coordinator
Central Care Cancer Center is hiring a full-time Human Resources Coordinator to play an active role within the Human Resources team in their Salina, KS Administration Office.
Bachelors Degree in related field required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field required
- 1 year of hands on HR experience preferred
- Benefit administration experience preferred
- HR experience within a healthcare institution helpful, but not required
- Experience with HRIS and candidate tracking systems
- Multi-tasking and time management skills necessary
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word are a must)
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred but not required
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center