Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an individual to oversee all facility and maintenance operations throughout its 14 locations.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Central Care facilities. This role involves leading the facility maintenance program as well as overseeing building improvements, utilities and mechanical/electrical systems, coordinating preventative maintenance, overseeing renovation and expansion projects, parking, equipment, and company vehicles. The Facilities Manager will provide support on construction and remodeling projects throughout all Central Care Cancer Centers.
Candidates must have excellent communication, problem solving, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Candidates should demonstrate good judgement as well as attention to detail while working well with a team.
- Maintains mechanical, electrical and controls systems.
- Coordinates and orders contracted services as needed to accomplish repairs.
- Supervises and performs maintenance of buildings.
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Negotiates for improvement of and additions to clinic equipment or upgrades.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as needed.
- Acts as liaison with city, county and state, as it related to fire, security, and occupational safety.
- Creates and maintains necessary documentation in compliance with any outside accrediting organizations.
- Supports and manages all projects related to facilities maintenance and new construction.
- Manages preventative maintenance program.
- Communicates daily with administrative team as well as clinic managers
- Coordinates and assess repairs and maintenance for company fleet of automobiles
- Treats sidewalks etc. at administrative office in cases of winter weather
- Performs minor landscaping tasks at administrative office when necessary
- Performs all duties as assigned by CIO or CEO
Bachelor’s degree in construction management or management related field preferred
- 3+ years' experience maintaining and overseeing facilities and maintenance
- Experience overseeing facilities and maintenance for a healthcare institution
- 3 – 7 years’ management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or management related field preferred
- Problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to read blueprints and floor plans
- AutoCAD or other design program experience a plus
- Project management skills
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Willingness to travel weekly and as necessary to all Central Care site locations
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center