Marketing Manager, Garden City
Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an individual to oversee all marketing related activities in our Western KS locations. This position will be based out of our Garden City, KS clinic.
- Coordinates and analyzes all marketing, advertising and public relations activities in Western KS
- Handles Physician Relations and establishes referral patterns in Western KS
- Generates innovative ideas to promote and build Central Care brands and services
- Deploys successful marketing campaigns form ideation to execution
- Develops strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Researches markets to identify new opportunities for growth
- Writes press releases and scripts for local advertising opportunities
- Builds community and support relations in Western KS
- Supports all Western KS clinics with various events such as Relay for Life, Shine a Light, Trade Shows and Health Fairs
- Coordination and planning of all clinic open house events
- Supports all marketing and social media requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Provides marketing support to all Central Care locations as needed
- Provides other marketing and patient care duties as assigned
- Supports the recruitment department with candidate tours and visit
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Related Field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field; and 3+ years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in health care organization a plus
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management skills and organizational skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Adobe Creative Design Suite a plus
More about Garden City, Kansas
Garden City, Kansas (pop. 27,004) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Finney County (pop. 37,097), and is the economic hub for the region, serving a population of approximately 200,000.
From the World’s Largest Hand Dug Pool and Splash Park that covers a full city block, to world class hunting, or Kansas’s #1 public golf course, Garden City boasts fun for everyone, regardless of age and interest. Also, located a short 3 ½ hour drive from the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Garden City offers easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities and sights, such as hiking, white water rafting, fishing, skiing, and many more adventures! Garden City also offers several convenient jet service flights to Dallas each day.
With nearly 40 languages spoken locally, Finney County was rated the most diverse community in Kansas outside of the Kansas City metro. (Niche.com)
Our new 30,000 sq/ft facility provides cutting edge technology and numerous support services, all in a quiet and comfortable setting. Heartland Cancer Center in Garden City features the only in-house PET/CT simulator in Western Kansas, as well as the latest linear accelerator from Varian, the TrueBeam STx. We also offer access to clinical trials, oncology navigators, and optional private infusion suites. The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital, also located under our roof, is the only nationally accredited Breast Center between Kansas City and Denver.