Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an individual to oversee all marketing related activities in our Missouri locations. This position will be based out of our Bolivar, MO clinic.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the marketing team to coordinate events, PR visits as well as be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet company objectives. Candidates must have excellent communication, problem solving, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Candidates should demonstrate good judgement as well as attention to detail while working well with a team.
- Coordinates all marketing, advertising and public relations activities in Missouri
- Handles Physician Relations and PR visits in Missouri
- Builds community and support relation in Missouri
- Supports all Missouri clinics with various events such as Relay for Life, Annual Car Show, Trade Shows and Health Fairs
- Coordination and planning of all clinic open house events
- Supports all marketing and social media requirements
- Builds strong relations with referring physicians and community in Missouri
- Provides marketing support to all Central Care locations as needed
- Provides administrative support to Missouri locations under direction of Salina Administrative team
- Works closely with onsite clinic manager to coordinate events and/or clinic needs
- Coordinates with Director of HR for physician candidate visits
- 4+ years' experience in marketing, public relations and administration
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent field; or 4+ years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Computer skills
- Willingness to travel weekly as expected for events and PR visits
More about Bolivar, Missouri
Bolivar boasts the best of all worlds: thriving businesses, awarding-winning schools, a first-class university, state-of-the-art medical facilities, compassionate churches, active civic organizations, peaceful parks and limitless recreational opportunities. Conveniently located on newly-expanded Highway 13 between Kansas City and Springfield, our town of 10,000 offers you the benefits of a bustling metropolis partnered with the peace and serenity you’ll only feel in a rural setting. As of the 2010 census, the population was 10,325.
Bolivar R-I School District has a AAA rating and features four award-winning campuses. Most recently, Bolivar High School was nominated for the National Blue Ribbon Award by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Bolivar is also home to Southwest Baptist University, a four-year co-educational liberal arts university, Bolivar Technical College, and Polk County Christian School.
Bolivar is a fast-growing community but still maintains a small town family atmosphere. If you’re looking for something new, shop one of our many locally-owned stores or visit the year-round Greater Polk County Farmer’s Market. Sports enthusiasts can support the local high school and university sports teams by attending a game. Have fun at a parade or festival held regularly at the historic Bolivar square or the Polk County Fairgrounds, and Bolivar features more than 20 churches to worship in.
Among the many events held annually in Bolivar are the Light The Park celebration, Arts In The Parks, the Polk County Junior Livestock Show & Youth Fair, the CMH Basketball HoopFest, the SBU Homecoming Parade, the Bolivar Christmas Parade, Taste of Bolivar, the Lawn and Garden show, Country Days, and the 4th of July Celebration of Freedom.
Polk County Museum
Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery of Art
Silo Ridge Golf & Country Club
Dunnegan Memorial Park
Aqua Zone at the Roy Blunt YMCA
Lucas Oil Speedway
Stockton Lake/State Park
Pomme de Terre Lake/State Park
Lake of the Ozarks