Central Care Cancer Center is hiring a full time Medical Assistant to assist in their Kansas City, MO clinic location.
- Interviews patients; measures vital signs such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records all information on patients' charts
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment
- Hands instruments and materials to doctor as directed; cleans and sterilizes instruments
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials
- Provides support to front desk staff with duties including, but not limited to, answering the phone, taking messages, checking patients in etc.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments
- Keys data into computer to maintain office and patient records
- Communicates effectively with all clinic staff
- 2 – 5 years medical office experience
- 2 – 5 years hands on MA/CMA/CNA experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Great attention to detail while providing quality patient care