Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – Garden City, KS
Central Care Cancer Center is seeking a full-time Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Certified Physician Assistant for their growing clinic in Garden City, KS
- Establish rapport with patients
- Provide diagnosis and treatment
- Provide patient instruction and education
- Patient follow up in coordination with the Medical Oncologist
Master's or Doctorate Degree
- Oncology experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience practicing as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to travel to other clinics as needed for coverage
- Nurse Practitioner License
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree
More about Garden City, Kansas
Garden City, Kansas (pop. 27,004) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Finney County (pop. 37,097), and is the economic hub for the region, serving a population of approximately 200,000.
From the World’s Largest Hand Dug Pool and Splash Park that covers a full city block, to world class hunting, or Kansas’s #1 public golf course, Garden City boasts fun for everyone, regardless of age and interest. Also, located a short 3 ½ hour drive from the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Garden City offers easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities and sights, such as hiking, white water rafting, fishing, skiing, and many more adventures! Garden City also offers several convenient jet service flights to Dallas each day.
With nearly 40 languages spoken locally, Finney County was rated the most diverse community in Kansas outside of the Kansas City metro. (Niche.com)
Our new 30,000 sq/ft facility provides cutting edge technology and numerous support services, all in a quiet and comfortable setting. Heartland Cancer Center in Garden City features the only in-house PET/CT simulator in Western Kansas, as well as the latest linear accelerator from Varian, the TrueBeam STx. We also offer access to clinical trials, oncology navigators, and optional private infusion suites. The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital, also located under our roof, is the only nationally accredited Breast Center between Kansas City and Denver.