Central Care Cancer Center is hiring an experienced, full-time Payroll & Benefits Specialist to work directly with the Chief Financial Officer and Director of Human Resources in their Salina, KS Administration Office.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. This person must be detail oriented as well as able to work well independently and within a team.
- Process payroll
- Reconcile benefit invoices
- Handle weekly deductions and liability payments
- Set up and maintain employees in company HRIS system as well as QuickBooks
- Manage and perform necessary audits of employee PTO
- Coordinate annual evaluations with Management team
- Complete employment verifications and background checks as requested
- Assist CFO and finance department with ongoing projects and other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 2 years of related payroll, benefits and/or HR experience
- Experience processing complex company payroll
- Benefit administration experience
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Proficiency with QuickBooks preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word are a must)
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties and projects in fast-paced environment
More about Salina, Kansas
Salina blends the convenience of city life with hometown charm and ambiance. Located in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains, Salina is an easy destination city at the junction of two major interstates (I-135 and I-70), offering access to all directions where they junction on the northeast part of the city.
With a population of approximately 50,000, Salina is the county seat of Saline County and is the regional trade center for north-central Kansas. Saline County has a population of approximately 56,000.
The kid-friendly community provides loads of family fun, from Kansas’ newest zoo, to more than 700 acres of parks, and an exciting water park. Visitors will discover a strong arts presence throughout the community. More large-city surprises are in store for people who come to Salina with museums, cultural events, sports facilities, restaurants, shops, and comfy accommodations. Concerts, theatre performances, festivals, and public art throughout the community speaks to the cultural visitor.
At Salina Regional Airport, United Express Airlines provides daily scheduled passenger air service to Denver International Airport and Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum (nearby in Abilene)
Kenwood Cove Aquatic Park
Rolling Hills Zoo
Salina Community Theatre
Smoky Hill Museum
Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts
Tony’s Pizza Events Center