Registered Nurse, Garden City
Grow your skills as an RN! Training to become certified in Oncology is provided on the job.
Central Care Cancer Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our oncology team in our rapidly growing Garden City, KS location along with travel to our other clinics in Western Kansas. This full-time position will provide nursing services and care to cancer patients.
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail, communication skills, and ability to work well in a team. We offer a positive, fast-paced work environment where employees work to provide the best possible care to pa
At Central Care Cancer Center, we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance along with other benefits including:
- Regular schedule of 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday
- No late nights, no weekends, and no on call
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid continuing education: ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification
- Paid training: hands on oncology training
- 401k (100% annual match of 4% pay)
- Employer paid life and accident insurance
- License, travel, and scrub reimbursement
- Utilize the nursing process
- Coordinate care with the team
- Delegate tasks to other staff members
- Administer chemotherapy, injections, and draws lab as directed
Associated Degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- New graduates welcome, on the job training provided
More about Garden City, Kansas
Garden City, Kansas (pop. 27,004) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Finney County (pop. 37,097), and is the economic hub for the region, serving a population of approximately 200,000.
From the World’s Largest Hand Dug Pool and Splash Park that covers a full city block, to world class hunting, or Kansas’s #1 public golf course, Garden City boasts fun for everyone, regardless of age and interest. Also, located a short 3 ½ hour drive from the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Garden City offers easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities and sights, such as hiking, white water rafting, fishing, skiing, and many more adventures! Garden City also offers several convenient jet service flights to Dallas each day.
With nearly 40 languages spoken locally, Finney County was rated the most diverse community in Kansas outside of the Kansas City metro. (Niche.com)
Our new 30,000 sq/ft facility provides cutting edge technology and numerous support services, all in a quiet and comfortable setting. Heartland Cancer Center in Garden City features the only in-house PET/CT simulator in Western Kansas, as well as the latest linear accelerator from Varian, the TrueBeam STx. We also offer access to clinical trials, oncology navigators, and optional private infusion suites. The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital, also located under our roof, is the only nationally accredited Breast Center between Kansas City and Denver.