Assists and supports the Clinical Research department staff in the overall conduct and operation of clinical research trials.
- Maintaining excellent documentation of research activities
- Schedule and track patient visits
- Update and maintain lists of study subjects
- Collect clinical trial data
- Perform data entry
- Manage timely data submissions
- Facilitate respondent mailings
- Prepare study-related materials, e.g., research charts, patient recruitment information, research presentations, etc.
- Preparing regulatory submissions; coordinating interview logistics; providing general clerical and office support
- Support research at our other clinic locations
- Other duties, as assigned, to support the department and its objectives.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Required: 1-2 years relevant experience with high school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Previous experience in pre-clinical or clinical research
- Preferred: Previous phlebotomy experience
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to given time lines
- Good written and verbal communication
- Travel to other clinics as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
More about Garden City, Kansas
Garden City, Kansas (pop. 27,004) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Finney County (pop. 37,097), and is the economic hub for the region, serving a population of approximately 200,000.
From the World’s Largest Hand Dug Pool and Splash Park that covers a full city block, to world class hunting, or Kansas’s #1 public golf course, Garden City boasts fun for everyone, regardless of age and interest. Also, located a short 3 ½ hour drive from the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Garden City offers easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities and sights, such as hiking, white water rafting, fishing, skiing, and many more adventures! Garden City also offers several convenient jet service flights to Dallas each day.
With nearly 40 languages spoken locally, Finney County was rated the most diverse community in Kansas outside of the Kansas City metro. (Niche.com)
Our new 30,000 sq/ft facility provides cutting edge technology and numerous support services, all in a quiet and comfortable setting. Heartland Cancer Center in Garden City features the only in-house PET/CT simulator in Western Kansas, as well as the latest linear accelerator from Varian, the TrueBeam STx. We also offer access to clinical trials, oncology navigators, and optional private infusion suites. The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital, also located under our roof, is the only nationally accredited Breast Center between Kansas City and Denver.