Assists and supports the Clinical Research department staff in the overall conduct and operation of clinical research trials.
- Maintaining excellent documentation of research activities
- Schedule and track patient visits
- Update and maintain lists of study subjects
- Collect clinical trial data
- Perform data entry
- Manage timely data submissions
- Facilitate respondent mailings
- Prepare study-related materials, e.g., research charts, patient recruitment information, research presentations, etc.
- Preparing regulatory submissions; coordinating interview logistics; providing general clerical and office support
- Support research at our other clinic locations
- Other duties, as assigned, to support the department and its objectives.
High school diploma
- Required: 1-2 years relevant experience with high school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Previous experience in pre-clinical or clinical research
- Preferred: Previous phlebotomy experience
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to given time lines
- Good written and verbal communication
- Travel to other clinics as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
More about Bolivar, Missouri
Bolivar boasts the best of all worlds: thriving businesses, awarding-winning schools, a first-class university, state-of-the-art medical facilities, compassionate churches, active civic organizations, peaceful parks and limitless recreational opportunities. Conveniently located on newly-expanded Highway 13 between Kansas City and Springfield, our town of 10,000 offers you the benefits of a bustling metropolis partnered with the peace and serenity you’ll only feel in a rural setting. As of the 2010 census, the population was 10,325.
Bolivar R-I School District has a AAA rating and features four award-winning campuses. Most recently, Bolivar High School was nominated for the National Blue Ribbon Award by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Bolivar is also home to Southwest Baptist University, a four-year co-educational liberal arts university, Bolivar Technical College, and Polk County Christian School.
Bolivar is a fast-growing community but still maintains a small town family atmosphere. If you’re looking for something new, shop one of our many locally-owned stores or visit the year-round Greater Polk County Farmer’s Market. Sports enthusiasts can support the local high school and university sports teams by attending a game. Have fun at a parade or festival held regularly at the historic Bolivar square or the Polk County Fairgrounds, and Bolivar features more than 20 churches to worship in.
Among the many events held annually in Bolivar are the Light The Park celebration, Arts In The Parks, the Polk County Junior Livestock Show & Youth Fair, the CMH Basketball HoopFest, the SBU Homecoming Parade, the Bolivar Christmas Parade, Taste of Bolivar, the Lawn and Garden show, Country Days, and the 4th of July Celebration of Freedom.
Polk County Museum
Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery of Art
Silo Ridge Golf & Country Club
Dunnegan Memorial Park
Aqua Zone at the Roy Blunt YMCA
Lucas Oil Speedway
Stockton Lake/State Park
Pomme de Terre Lake/State Park
Lake of the Ozarks