RN – Research Manager / Clinical Trials
Central Care Cancer Center is hiring for an RN to take on the role of Research Manager and join our oncology team.
This full-time research position will be in charge of managing and researching all clinical trials for cancer patients including determining which patients qualify for clinical trials and establishing accreditation for new upcoming clinical trials. This position will also closely follow each patient who qualifies for clinical trials and make sure all protocols and requirements are met.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Clinical Trials Department.
- Researches available clinical trials and reviews with providers
- Determines which patients may qualify to participate in clinical trials
- Works directly with providers to provide patient care to those participating in clinical trials
- Monitors clinical trial participating patients
- Keeps up to date on new and upcoming clinical trials
- Keeps up to date on regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical trial research
- Obtains accreditation's for providers in conjunction with clinical trials
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.N.) in related field from four-year college or university preferred; or Associate's degree (A.D.N.) with clinical oncology clinical trial experience.
- 3-5 years# experience in clinical trial management and/or in health-related research discipline (evidence of clinical trial management involving pharmaceutical research)
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) from SOCRA, Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC), or Clinical Research Associate (CRA) preferred.
More about Bolivar, Missouri
Bolivar boasts the best of all worlds: thriving businesses, awarding-winning schools, a first-class university, state-of-the-art medical facilities, compassionate churches, active civic organizations, peaceful parks and limitless recreational opportunities. Conveniently located on newly-expanded Highway 13 between Kansas City and Springfield, our town of 10,000 offers you the benefits of a bustling metropolis partnered with the peace and serenity you’ll only feel in a rural setting. As of the 2010 census, the population was 10,325.
Bolivar R-I School District has a AAA rating and features four award-winning campuses. Most recently, Bolivar High School was nominated for the National Blue Ribbon Award by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Bolivar is also home to Southwest Baptist University, a four-year co-educational liberal arts university, Bolivar Technical College, and Polk County Christian School.
Bolivar is a fast-growing community but still maintains a small town family atmosphere. If you’re looking for something new, shop one of our many locally-owned stores or visit the year-round Greater Polk County Farmer’s Market. Sports enthusiasts can support the local high school and university sports teams by attending a game. Have fun at a parade or festival held regularly at the historic Bolivar square or the Polk County Fairgrounds, and Bolivar features more than 20 churches to worship in.
Among the many events held annually in Bolivar are the Light The Park celebration, Arts In The Parks, the Polk County Junior Livestock Show & Youth Fair, the CMH Basketball HoopFest, the SBU Homecoming Parade, the Bolivar Christmas Parade, Taste of Bolivar, the Lawn and Garden show, Country Days, and the 4th of July Celebration of Freedom.
Polk County Museum
Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery of Art
Silo Ridge Golf & Country Club
Dunnegan Memorial Park
Aqua Zone at the Roy Blunt YMCA
Lucas Oil Speedway
Stockton Lake/State Park
Pomme de Terre Lake/State Park
Lake of the Ozarks