Central Care Cancer Center is hiring a full time Scribe to assist in their Liberal, KS clinic location.
The Scribe will work side by side with the medical oncologist as well as closely with the clinical staff. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Assisting patients with health history
- Provide patient care assistance as needed
- Work side by side with physician to construct notes and dictation on all patient visits
- Record patient information in EMR
- Assist physician as requested
CNA, CMA, MA
- 2-5 years medical office experience
- CNA/CMA/MA experience a plus
- Coding experience a plus
- Understanding and knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Must be able to type at least 50wpm
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel to other centers as needed
- Bilingual preferred
More about Liberal, Kansas
Liberal, Kansas (pop. 21,000) is located on the high plains of Southwest Kansas in Finney County (pop. 23,250) near the Oklahoma border. The local area features national nature preserves, fishing, hiking, and an abundance of activities for all ages and interests right here at home.
Liberal, as the official home of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, provides a whole world of experiences if you just follow the Yellow Brick Road! Enjoy Adventure Bay Water Park with its slides, tipping buckets and toys; family activity pool with basketball goals, lily pad rope course; and pirate ship pool with 20 spray and play features and four slides. Liberal also offers more family fun with fishing at Arkalon Park, a local semi pro baseball team, and the 5th largest air museum in the country.
Liberal is rated the 5th most diverse city in Kansas.
Featured Attractions and Events: