Central Care Cancer Center works with a number of other healthcare professionals while you are undergoing your treatment to provide comprehensive support services. All laboratory and radiology needs are provided by referring clinics or at the local hospital. These specialists ensure that all of your physical, psychological, and financial needs are met during your treatment.
- Patient Portal - Through My Care Plus, we are pleased to offer our patients secure, instant access to your Personal Health Record (PHR), which includes information about your diagnosis, medications, lab results, and more.
- Financial Counselors - Treatment of cancer can be costly. It requires complex medical equipment, expensive drugs, and the services of highly trained medical professionals. The exact cost of your treatment may vary based on your personal situation.
- Oral Medication Center - Central Care Cancer Center is able to offer oral medication services at some centers to meet the needs of patients.
- Central Care Patient Services - Central Care Cancer Center works with a number of other healthcare professionals while you are undergoing your treatment to provide comprehensive support services.
- Genetic Counseling - Genetic testing is a laboratory blood test designed to detect inherited changes in a person’s DNA which increases their risk for cancer. Before testing we will meet with you to discuss your risk assessment, benefits and limitations of genetic testing.
- Hotel & Lodging - Extended stay apartments and motel rooms, for patients coming to Central Care Cancer Center from a distance, are available at discounted prices. Full hook-up RV facilities are also situated close to several Central Care Cancer Center facilities for patient convenience.
- Types of Cancer - Whether you or someone you love has cancer, knowing what to expect can help you cope. From basic information about cancer and its causes to in-depth information on specific cancer types – including risk factors, early detection, diagnosis, and treatment options – you'll find it here.
- When to Call Your Doctor - Call your provider right away if you have any of these symptoms.
- Useful Links
- Insurance Information - We accept the following insurances at our locations.
- Technology at Your Fingertips