Central Care Cancer Center is thrilled to announce the introduction and transition to a new, modernized and user-friendly patient portal platform through partnership with Ontada Health. This change-over will occur on Tuesday, January 23rd.
We encourage you to watch the quick intro video found here to see the new system from a patient’s perspective.
Below are some helpful FAQs:
What does this mean for me if I am a current MyCarePlus user?
- Patients who are currently enrolled in MyCarePlus will receiving a direct email notice and invitation from Ontada Health between October 24th – October 27th that requests you take a few simple action steps to enroll yourself in Ontada Health.
- Your MyCarePlus account will no longer be able to be accessed, but don’t worry – once you enroll in Ontada Health your MyCarePlus data will populate for you!
I am not currently using the portal, how do I enroll in Ontada Health?
- We can take new enrollments into Ontada Health on or any time after January 23rd. All you need to do is notify a member of our care team that you wish to enroll in the portal. They will ask that you complete a simple form which will allow them to trigger an email invitation to you directly.
What are some key benefits of using the Ontada Health portal?
- View certain medical results from your CCCC care team.
- View and update my medications at any time.
- Assign caregivers access to your portal.
- Correspond with your CCCC care team on scheduling questions, symptom management, billing inquiries and more.
- Please note that upon first migration to Ontada Health, appointment viewing and requesting will not be immediately available. This feature is coming very soon and we are excited to utilize it with and for our patients!
I used to have a MyCarePlus account but have not used it in some time, how do I reset my credentials?
- You can contact the MyCarePlus service center to reset your login credentials at: 1-855-887-6788.
- You do not HAVE to log back into your current/ former MCP account in order to receive the automated invitation from Ontada after January 23rd, so if you do not have a need to otherwise access your old account you do not have to worry about resetting your account.
- When you receive the invitation to Ontada Health, you will be creating entirely new credentials.